Hope without obligation
Find the best treatment options. Call our free and confidential helpline
Most private insurances accepted
A marketing fee may apply
Addiction is a disease that can have lasting effects on addicts as well as their families. Therefore, whenever a person or a loved one abuses drugs, proper rehabilitation help must be sought so that they can return to a normal and sober life. There are many different alcohol and drug rehabs near me and around the country with different specializations, treatment programs, durations, and gender-specific programs. Regardless of the type of addiction, the age of the patient, or the intensity of treatment needed, you can find them all right here in our tool to find a drug rehab near you.
Finding localrehabilitation centerthat meets specific needs can be a difficult process for both the patient and their loved ones, and they may wonder, "why is it so hard to find drug rehab centers near me?" However, no matter what services are needed, residential or inpatient, youth or adult, this locator can help you find any facility based on your exact needs, saving you countless hours of searching the Internet to find that perfect facility in your area.
Benefits of local drug addiction treatment
Here are some of the benefits that can be had by using the drug rehab locator near me tool from Addiction Resource:
Local rehabilitation centers are cheaper
Local drug rehab will usually be less expensive compared to a distant facility. This means that it will cost the patient and his family less, which would certainly be necessary at that time.According to a recent study,Among the many consequences of drug abuse, one of the most common are financial difficulties. In most cases, patients in rehabilitation have no money and have financial difficulties, and so ondecide on acost-effective rehabilitationthey can help in the recovery process and be beneficial in the long runfor patients and their families.
No travel required
Another advantage of choosing local rehab is that there would be no need to travel to the facility. It will also save timetravel expenses for rehabilitationfor patients as well as their families. Treatment at a drug and alcohol rehab hospital near me will bemuch more affordable without travel costs.
Strong family and community support
Attending a local drug and alcohol rehab center near me has benefits because I have family, friends andstrong social supportsustav okolo Thecommunity support can help immensely during treatmentbecause all these people would be around to support the patient, which will keep them motivated to achieve sobriety and recovery.
More choices of treatment programs
Since long distance and local treatment centers near me offer a variety of treatment programs, local alcohol rehab near me can give a patientgreater flexibility in choosing a specific treatment program. In the case of a remote facility, the patient will have no other option but to choose a residential program. On the other hand, in the case of a local facility, he can even opt for various outpatient programs such as morning or evening IOP where patients continue to live in their homes and only go to a rehab facility near me to attend appointments, therapy and counseling. According to a Heath Research Services study, the success rate of outpatient treatmentbetterthan other types of treatment.
Local recommendations and referrals
In the case of an alcohol rehab near me, there is always an opportunity to ask the locals about their views and recommendations for nearby rehab centers.Locals with the same problems in the community can share their recommendations from personal experience or someone they know. This may not be possible in a remote facility where the patient may not even know anyone to ask for a review.
Easier visits for friends and family
At the drug rehab centers near me, the patient's family and friends can easily come and visit them. This could become difficult for friends and family in case they are far from the center as it would require more time and expense for all travel and accommodation.Regular visits from family and friends can greatly motivate the patient and improve his mood, which in translation will mean a better and faster recovery, asshown in this research.
A better transition into society
Once treatment begins in a residential or outpatient facility, patients are often required to attend aftercare meetings and support groups that are critical to their reintegration into society andprevent relapse. In the case of a remote facility, patients may not be able to attend the aftercare program as they would like to return to their homes as soon as possible. On the other hand, when they attended local rehabilitation, theythey can simply continue their aftercare program while remaining in their homes. This ensures lasting recovery and prevents relapses.
In an age where vast amounts of information are available, it can be a daunting task, wading through website after website, search engine after search engine, phone call after phone call, trying to find a drug rehab near me that is also right for a particular person . However, by using the Addiction Resource Rehabs Near Me Locator tool, one can instantly find the best rehab facility near me according to their needs and requirements. Clients can begin taking that critical first step toward a better, more sober and stable life by using this locator chart. Life is precious; now is the time to find care that can save you from the pain of drug addiction.
Find the best local drug rehab center today!
What should patients consider when checking out a drug rehab near me?
When it comes time for inpatient or outpatient addiction treatment at drug rehab clinics near me, there are certain things and factors to be aware of before committing to a random program. When clients are evaluating types of treatment programs, they should remember that each person is different; therefore, that person's needs will be different. The basic rule is that the longer and more intensive the drug use, the longer and more intensive the person's treatment should be.
Regardless of the length of the program, be it weeks or even months, support and long-term care are crucial to a person's recovery. Treatment in a quality program will not only address drug abuse, but also address the emotional pain and other life issues that cause and may contribute to a person's addiction.
Here are a few things to consider before choosing a drug rehab near me:
- Program licensing and accreditation: Ensure that the treatment program is licensed and accredited by the state in which it is located.
- Credentials and staff experience: It is also necessary to ensure that staff are well trained in mental health and have experience andwell-trained addiction specialists. Staff to patient ratios should also be considered to ensure better recovery.
- Program effectiveness: The treatment center must have some statistics on the success rate. This is even more important when looking at the source of the statistics, such as if they are produced by another outside agency or other reputable entity.
- Location of the facility: It is also necessary to consider the location of the facility so that patients and their family members feel comfortable going there. Drug rehab near me can have many benefits for the patient.
- Types of programs and therapies offered: When choosing an institution, you should familiarize yourself with the types of programs offered there. Before making a decision, it is necessary to know the types of therapies offered and whether they are based on evidence or not, and their effectiveness.
- Facilities and free therapies: The potential patient should also consider the facilities, facilities and complementary therapies offered by the rehabilitation facility. If a person opts for residential treatment, theirstaying in rehab should be comfortable, and for that they should consider what benefits are offered. Also, complementary therapies such as massage, yoga, meditation, equine therapy and others help to further create a comfortable environment for the patient and should therefore be considered.
- Cost of rehabilitation: Thethe cost of rehabilitationshould also be considered before a particular center can be selected. A facility may provide luxurious amenities, but its price may not be affordable to the patient. Therefore, it is necessary to consider the cost so that the patient and family members can adjust it to their budget.
- Type of follow-up services or aftercare services: This is important so that the person does not experience relapses. Ask if there is an aftercare program. Ask if there are any recommendations for other series or groups in your community. They will also need to make sure there is a member of staff there to work with the patient to make a discharge plan after treatment ends.
Types of rehab centers near me you can find
Below is a list and description of rehab centers near me that you can find using this locator service.
- Residential treatment of adults for substance abuse:The residential substance abuse treatment program for adults is specifically aimed at adults 18 years of age and older. In a residential treatment program, patients live in the home-like environment of a rehabilitation facility in a structured setting. They participate in counseling, therapy and activities during the treatment.Residential treatment programsit can last from 30 days to 12 months, depending on the patient's condition and the severity of the addiction.
- Inpatient substance abuse treatment programs for adults:Inpatient treatment programoffers 24/7 monitoringto a patient during drug or alcohol addiction treatment. This type of treatment is offered in a hospital setting where patients may be given various medications to helpdetoxificationand treatment. Patients can search for various inpatient rehabs near me using this rehab locator and find the one that best suits their requirements.
- Residential treatment for adults for eating disorders: residential treatment program for eating disorders specifically targetsEating disordersin adults such as binge eating, anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, avoidant/restrictive food intake disorder (ARFID) and others. Therapies and other treatment modalities are designed in accordance with the client's eating disorder and other underlying conditions so that maximum recovery success can be achieved.
- Inpatient treatment of eating disorders for adults: In an inpatient facility for the treatment of eating disorders for adults,24/7 supervision is providedpatients as they detox from the disorder. In this treatment program, patients can transition to inpatient treatment as their condition improves and do not require 24/7 monitoring. Searching for inpatient rehab centers near me that deal with eating disorders using this rehab center locator makes the process quite easy and convenient.
- Outpatient drug addiction treatment for adults: Ambulanta zasubstance abuseallows adults to continue their work, education or family responsibilities during treatment. They are usually required to attend a certain number of sessions or hours per week in order to receive substance abuse treatment.
- Outpatient treatment of eating disorders for adults: In this speciesoutpatient facility, adultsolder than 18 yearsthey are treated for the various eating disorders they suffer from while still living in their own homes and continuing with their normal routines. This program usually follows a residential program or is suitable for those individuals who have a much lesser degree of problems.
- Residential treatment of children or adolescents from addiction: In this type of residential treatment, programs and therapies are adapted to each child ora teenager struggling with substance abuse. Children or adolescents stay in an institution where they are offered various therapies and some form of teaching so that they do not miss school. A program specially tailored for children and teenagers ensures better success rates in recovery.
- Children/adolescents, inpatient treatment of addiction to substance abuse: Some children may require extensive supervision during treatment for addiction problems. A hospital substance addiction treatment program specially designed for children and young people serves this purpose. During treatment, children and teenagers are carefully monitored to make progress towards recovery in a smooth manner. Once they are stable, they can be transferred to a residential addiction treatment facility for children and teenagers. Parents can search for different inpatient rehabilitation options near me for their children and choose the one that best suits their requirements.
- Residential treatment for eating disorders for teenagers: Children or teenagers who struggle with eating disorders often have underlying conditions that predispose them to binge eating or develop other eating disorders. In a residential institution for teenagers, children and adolescents are offered the opportunity to recover in a stimulating environment where they live from a few days to a few months. They are provided with numerous therapies and enjoyable activities that help them overcome their problems and move towards a healthy future.
- Hospital treatment of teenagers for eating disorders: An inpatient facility for teenagers or children suffering from eating disorders usually offers its services in a hospital setting where children and adolescents are provided24/7 monitoringduring their treatment. This facility is usually suitable for children and teenagers who suffer from a very severe form of the disease and who need constant and extensive monitoring during the early stages of treatment. After that stage, they are usually transferred to a residential facility for teenagers/children.
- Teenagers outpatient drug abuse treatment: An outpatient facility for teenagers or children who are dependent on substances offers them the opportunity to live in the comfort of their own homes and go to therapy for a few hours each week. It may be more convenient for a child or teenager to live in a comfortable space while still undergoing treatment. In this way, they can even attend their schools and colleges regularly and recover through treatment without missing out on school and family activities.
- Outpatient treatment of teenagers for eating disorders: Teens suffering from eating disorders can also opt for outpatient treatment that allows them to attend therapy sessions, appointments, and counseling. They spend most of their time at home. This is usually appropriate for those children or adolescents whose illness is not serious or who have completed their residential treatment program and now need to return to normal life.
Find the help you need right away by searching for a rehabilitation center near me and get on the road to recovery!
What addictions are treated at drug rehab clinics in the area?
Drug rehab near me is usually designed to help those addicted to different types of drugs. In some cases, a person may need another type of rehabilitation due to the severity of the situation.
However, here is a list of common drugs that local rehab programs will help you with:
- Prescription drugs
- Being stimulated
- And many others
For mental health problems and behavioral addictions, rehab centers near you can help:
- Double diagnosis
- Concomitant disorders
- Gambling addiction
- Eating disorders
- Addiction to video games
- Compulsive buying
- Addiction to sex
- And more
What types of health insurance cover rehabilitation care?
When a patient needs to find a good drug and alcohol rehab clinic near me, it is important to know if their health insurance covers that particular program. There are several different ways in which one can ensure that theirthe insurance company coversoutpatient care. The first way is to ask the center if they use a certain health insurance. Another way is to call the phone number of the insurance member, which is on the back of the insurance card. They will be able to provide this information as well as offer different locations to go to for treatment that are in their network.
Find a drug rehab near me today to start your journey to recovery
Addiction is a serious disease that can have drastic consequences if not treated properly.According to studies, patients' recovery rates are much higher if they go to regular rehabs than those who just attend support group meetings without any formal treatment. Therefore, if anyone suspects drug abuse, they should immediately try to find a rehab facility near me and enroll in one to get on the road to recovery. With the help of the Addiction Resource Rehabs Locator, all the different options for a rehab center near me can be found according to the needs and desires of the client.
Find a rehab center near me today and get on the road to recovery today!
- Chapter 2 The impact of substance abuse on families. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK64258/
- Mojtabai, R., & Graff Zivin, J. (2003). Effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of four treatment modalities for substance use disorders: a propensity score analysis. Health Services Research, 38(1p1), 233-259. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1360883/
- Lamb, S., Greenlick, M.R. and McCarty, D. (1998). Addiction Treatment: What Research Can Offer Practice?. In Bridging the gap between practice and research: Creating partnerships with community-based drug and alcohol treatment. National Academies Press (USA). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK230395/
- Laudet, A.B., Savage, R. and Mahmood, D. (2002). Pathways to long-term recovery: A preliminary investigation. Journal of psychoactive drugs, 34(3), 305-311. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1852519/
Posted: August 17, 2016
Updated: January 3, 2023
About the author
Sharon Levy, MD, MPH
After successfully graduating from Boston University, MA, Sharon earned a Masters in Public Health. Since then, Sharon has fully devoted herself to the medical niche. Sharon Levy is also a certified addiction recovery coach.
Michael Espelin APRN
8 years of nursing experience in a wide range of behavioral and ancillary settings including inpatient and outpatient mental health services for adults with substance use disorders and geriatric long-term care and hospital-based care. He is particularly interested in psychopharmacology, nutritional psychiatry, and alternative treatment options that include certain vitamins, nutritional supplements, and performing auricular acupuncture.